- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
Resources for Companies Seeking Alternative Structures for Going Public
SPAC activity has surged in 2020, leading new sponsors, investors, and advisors to enter the space. V&E is at the forefront of the SPAC frontier, having advised on numerous SPAC IPOs and de-SPAC transactions in recent months alone. In addition, V&E captained the IPO for the first “Up-SPAC” structure that hit the market – Rice Acquisition Corp., which closed on October 26, 2020.
On this page, you’ll find links to helpful resources we’ve prepared on SPACs, including a SPAC primer, a slideshow introducing the Up-SPAC structure to the market, highlights of our experience in the space, and other information we hope you’ll find helpful.
- Special Purpose Acquisition CompaniesOctober 7, 2020
- Event RecapAugust 13, 2020
- Energy EvolutionJuly 31, 2020
- Special Purpose Acquisition CompaniesJanuary 1, 2020