Erik C. Shallman
2801 Via Fortuna
Austin, TX 78746
Erik’s principal area of practice is intellectual property law, with a primary focus on patent litigation. Erik has handled cases in U.S. District Courts and before the International Trade Commission.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Erik has assisted.
- University of San Francisco, J.D./MBA summa cum laude, 2014 (Articles Editor, USF Law Review Vol. 48; McAuliffe Honors Society)
- University of Idaho, B.S. Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science & Engineering summa cum laude, 2009
- Materials Engineer, Washington River Protection Solutions, 2009 – 2010
- The Best Lawyers in America© (BL Rankings, LLC), “Ones to Watch,” 2021
- Member: Austin Intellectual Property Law
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of Texas
- Rankings & AwardsAugust 20, 2020
- “Up in the Air: Clarifying Cloud Storage Protections,” 19 Intellectual Property L. Bull. 49, 2014