Creating an Impactful Team
Vinson & Elkins’ professional staff provides high quality client service and support to the various practice groups and are the building block to the success of the firm. We promote an environment where we value and respect each team member’s contribution. Opportunities for training and development allow our staff to continue to enhance their skills so that they can continue to grow in their current position or seek other positions within the firm. Our outstanding work environment, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package, has resulted in many long-tenured employees.
The Paralegals at Vinson & Elkins work alongside leaders in the legal industry on many of the firm’s most complex and substantive matters. Their commitment to client service is evidenced in every aspect of their work and is a key to our continued success.
Vinson & Elkins offers a comprehensive benefits package. Although not all-inclusive, a summary of our benefits is below.
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Transportation / Parking Allowance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bright Horizons Backup Child and Adult/Elder Care
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 529 College Fund
* Please note the level of benefits listed above may vary by position, full / part-time employment status and office location.
- Alicia JaraBusiness Development
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is having the opportunity to work on challenging and high-profile matters alongside some of the brightest people. The firm provides a positive culture and is enhanced by people who really have a passion for what they do.
- Sam Adams, Jr.Professional Assistant
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is being a valued member of a dynamic legal team, utilizing my administrative skills to the fullest working directly with partners and associates to provide top-notch legal services to the firm’s clients. As a long-time employee of V&E, I can attest to the firm’s professional and nurturing atmosphere and commitment to the wellbeing of everyone who works here. I feel truly fortunate to work for such an outstanding firm.
- Barbara FordCommunications
What I enjoy most about working at V&E is the support you receive working here. You are not just an employee number, but a part of the V&E Family and people look out for one another here.