20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
Nicole is a senior associate in the London finance practice. Her principal areas of practice are leveraged and acquisition finance, and she has advised a range of private equity sponsors, funds and corporate groups across a variety of sectors on cross-border and domestic financing transactions.
Nicole has experience in both traditional leveraged finance and direct lending by credit funds, and has also advised on a number of fund financing transactions and distressed situations.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2011
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2006
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, New York State Bar
- Energy EvolutionOctober 14, 2020
V&E ESG Update
Published in Law360
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 22, 2020