845 Texas Avenue
Houston, Texas 77002
Kylie is an associate in the Complex Commercial Litigation practice group, whose focus includes International Dispute Resolution & Arbitration. She has worked on both international arbitration and domestic litigation matters, including commercial, investor-state, state-to-state, and construction disputes under the rules of the ICC, ICSID, and the AAA. The substantive laws have included the laws of Texas, Delaware, Colorado, Iraq, and public international law.
Kylie’s international dispute resolution experience involves drafting pleadings, managing disclosure under international arbitration rules, and assisting at hearings. In domestic disputes, Kylie has handled discovery and production, drafted motions and initial pleadings, assisted at trial, and argued a motion to dismiss for forum non conveniens. Her experience in court includes representing large corporations in commercial disputes in Texas and Colorado state courts.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D., summa cum laude, 2021 (Executive Editor, South Texas Law Review)
- Baylor University, Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction, 2017
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, 2015
- Judicial Internship at the Fourteenth Court of Appeals, 2019
- Deals & CasesMarch 30, 2023