Caroline is a member of V&E’s worldwide Energy Transactions and Projects practice group. Her principal areas of practice are project development, project financings, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
The following is a list of representative matters in which Caroline has assisted.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2015 (Senior Articles Editor, Berkeley Business Law Journal)
- Georgetown University, B.A., Philosophy and Sociology magna cum laude, 2011
- Deals & CasesFebruary 4, 2020
- Deals & CasesJanuary 9, 2020
- Deals & CasesNovember 5, 2019
- Deals & CasesJanuary 30, 2019
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, OMERS Infrastructure Announce Joint Ownership of BridgeTex Pipeline CompanyDeals & CasesAugust 21, 2018
- Deals & CasesJune 28, 2018