U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2023 Recognizes Vinson & Elkins with 16 Tier 1 National Rankings
Vinson & Elkins is recognized as a national Tier 1 law firm in 16 practice areas, with a total of 32 national rankings in the 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey.
In addition, the firm is recognized as a Tier 1 firm in 61 practice areas across the Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York, Richmond and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas, with a total of 76 metropolitan rankings.
The methodology for the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® rankings involved a range of different quantitative and qualitative criteria, including several survey instruments to garner feedback from clients and lawyers. Practice area rankings were produced both nationally and within metropolitan areas across the United States.
Vinson & Elkins is recognized nationally in the following practices:
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Litigation – Antitrust
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Environmental
- Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Oil & Gas Law
- Project Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law – Management
- Labor Law – Management
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Patent
- Litigation – Securities
- Litigation – Tax
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- International Arbitration – Commercial
- International Arbitration – Governmental
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation – First Amendment
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than a century, Vinson & Elkins has provided outstanding client service across important industries that drive the global economy. Built on a strong culture of collaboration across 11 offices worldwide, V&E lawyers are committed to excellence, offering clients decades of legal experience in handling transactions, investments, projects and disputes across the globe. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.