Antitrust Cartel: Civil Litigation Process & Overview
- What leads to a cartel case?
- How do class action lawsuits apply in the antitrust context?
- Who can sue you in an antitrust case?
- What is standing in the antitrust context?
- What are jurisdictional considerations in a cartel lawsuit?
- What are joint and several liability/damages in the antitrust context?
- What are the elements of antitrust cartel cases?
Vinson & Elkins antitrust cartel lawyers have spent decades of their careers litigating civil cases of this nature. If you are seeking more practical insight on how to proceed if you find yourself entangled in an antitrust cartel case, either criminal or civil, and what to do to prevent this type of litigation from occurring against your company, explore our primer here.
Also in this series, “Antitrust Cartel: Government Investigations Process & Overview.”
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.