Patrick Gadson Speaks on the Latest Shareholder Activism Trends at CorpGov's Spring 2022 Forum
Patrick Gadson, partner and Co-Head of Vinson & Elkins’ Shareholder Activism practice group, is scheduled to speak at The Spring 2022 CorpGov Forum, hosted by CorpGov and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, on Wednesday, June 15 at 2:30 pm ET featuring leading market participants and advisors who have consulted on board intelligence and the most prominent activism campaigns in recent years.
During the 90 minute event, panelists will discuss the implications of depressed share prices, lessons from the 2022 proxy season, ESG disclosures, “greenwashing” concerns, proxy advisor considerations and more with data from AI-enabled research platform Sentieo.
- Mark Grothe – Senior Research Analyst, M&A and Contested Situations, Glass Lewis
- Patrick Gadson – Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Michael A. Verrechia – Managing Director, M&A and Activism Advisory Group, Morrow Sodali
- Phil Denning – Partner, Co-Head of Special Situations, ICR
- Alicia Ritcey – Senior Vice President, Governance Solutions, ICR
- Chris Young – Managing Director and Global Head of Contested Situations, Jefferies Financial Group Inc.
- Keith Rosenbloom – Founder and Managing Member, Cruiser Capital
- John Jannarone – Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov
- Jarrett Banks – Editor-at-Large, CorpGov
- Proxy advisor consideration
- Activism in depressed and turbulent market
- Governance concerns at the board level
- ESG-based activism
- Corporate preparedness