Navigating the Ever-Increasing Russia-Related Sanctions
This presentation provided an overview of U.S. sanctions principles and developments, with a focus on the Biden Administration’s sanctions imposed on Russia as a result of its invasion of Ukraine.
The program covered the following topics:
- General U.S. economic sanctions concepts
- Executive Orders issued in response to Russia’s aggression
- Blocking sanctions
- New investment sanctions
- Sector-targeting sanctions
- Export control-imposed sanctions
- Compliance and enforcement considerations
This presentation was recorded and current as of June 2, 2022. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.