U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2019 Recognizes V&E With 19 Tier 1 National Rankings
Vinson & Elkins is recognized as a national tier 1 law firm in 19 practice areas, with a total of 37 national rankings, in the 2019 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey.
The firm was also selected as “Law Firm of the Year” for Oil & Gas Law. Only one law firm per legal practice area receives such a designation.
In addition, V&E is recognized as a tier 1 law firm in 64 practice areas across the Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas, with a total of 77 metropolitan rankings.
The methodology for the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® rankings involved a range of different quantitative and qualitative criteria, including several different survey instruments to garner feedback from clients and lawyers. Practice area rankings were produced both nationally and within metropolitan areas across the United States.
V&E is recognized nationally in the following practices:
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law – Management
- Environmental Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Environmental
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation – Securities
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Project Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Energy Law
- International Arbitration – Commercial
- International Arbitration – Governmental
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation – Antitrust
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – First Amendment
- Litigation – Tax
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Tax Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Patent Law
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than 100 years, Vinson & Elkins has provided deep experience in handling transactions, investments, projects, and disputes worldwide. The firm is a trusted adviser to clients in the most important industrial and digital industries. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.