The Deal Shortlists Vinson & Elkins for 7 Awards
Vinson & Elkins has been named by The Deal as a finalist in seven categories for the The Deal Awards 2021, recognizing the leading lawyers, bankers and advisors shaping the deal economy.
- Activist Defense Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials – Deal of the Year (Large Cap) – Chevron acquires Noble Energy (V&E advised Noble Energy)
- Energy & Industrials – Law Firm of the Year (Large Cap)
- Energy & Industrials – Dealmaker of the Year (Large Cap) – Steve Gill
- Private Equity Dealmaker of the Year (Middle Market) – John Kupiec
- Energy & Industrials – Deal of the Year (Middle Market) – Southwestern Energy acquires Montage Resources (V&E advised EnCap Investments L.P. in its capacity as the largest stockholder of Montage)
- Energy & Industrials – Dealmaker of the Year (Middle Market) – Kaam Sahely
Winners will be announced on September 23, 2021.
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than a century, Vinson & Elkins has provided outstanding client service across important industries that drive the global economy. Built on a strong culture of collaboration across 11 offices worldwide, V&E lawyers are committed to excellence, offering clients decades of legal experience in handling transactions, investments, projects and disputes across the globe. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.