The Deal Shortlists Vinson & Elkins for 7 Awards
Vinson & Elkins has been named by The Deal as a finalist in seven categories for the The Deal Awards 2021, recognizing the leading lawyers, bankers and advisors shaping the deal economy.
- Activist Defense Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials – Deal of the Year (Large Cap) – Chevron acquires Noble Energy (V&E advised Noble Energy)
- Energy & Industrials – Law Firm of the Year (Large Cap)
- Energy & Industrials – Dealmaker of the Year (Large Cap) – Steve Gill
- Private Equity Dealmaker of the Year (Middle Market) – John Kupiec
- Energy & Industrials – Deal of the Year (Middle Market) – Southwestern Energy acquires Montage Resources (V&E advised EnCap Investments L.P. in its capacity as the largest stockholder of Montage)
- Energy & Industrials – Dealmaker of the Year (Middle Market) – Kaam Sahely
Winners will be announced on September 23, 2021.
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than 100 years, Vinson & Elkins has provided deep experience in handling transactions, investments, projects, and disputes worldwide. The firm is a trusted adviser to clients in the most important industrial and digital industries. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.