The Deal Shortlists V&E for 5 Awards
The Deal has named Vinson & Elkins a finalist in five categories for the 2020 Deal Awards, recognizing the leading lawyers, bankers and advisors shaping the deal economy.
- Activist Defense Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials Dealmaker of the Year – Doug McWilliams
- Consumer, Retail, Food & Beverage Deal of the Year – Shiseido’s acquisition of Drunk Elephant (V&E advised Tiffany Masterson, founder of Drunk Elephant, and a consortium of majority equity holders)
- Energy & Industrials Deal of the Year – Stonepeak Infrastructure’s acquisition of Oryx Midstream (V&E advised sellers Quantum Energy Partners and Post Oak Energy Capital)
Winners will be announced at a virtual event on September 25, 2020.
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than a century, Vinson & Elkins has provided outstanding client service across important industries that drive the global economy. Built on a strong culture of collaboration across 12 offices worldwide, V&E lawyers are committed to excellence, offering clients decades of legal experience in handling transactions, investments, projects and disputes across the globe. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.