The Deal Shortlists V&E for 5 Awards
The Deal has named Vinson & Elkins a finalist in five categories for the 2020 Deal Awards, recognizing the leading lawyers, bankers and advisors shaping the deal economy.
- Activist Defense Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials Law Firm of the Year
- Energy & Industrials Dealmaker of the Year – Doug McWilliams
- Consumer, Retail, Food & Beverage Deal of the Year – Shiseido’s acquisition of Drunk Elephant (V&E advised Tiffany Masterson, founder of Drunk Elephant, and a consortium of majority equity holders)
- Energy & Industrials Deal of the Year – Stonepeak Infrastructure’s acquisition of Oryx Midstream (V&E advised sellers Quantum Energy Partners and Post Oak Energy Capital)
Winners will be announced at a virtual event on September 25, 2020.
About Vinson & Elkins
For more than 100 years, Vinson & Elkins has provided deep experience in handling transactions, investments, projects, and disputes worldwide. The firm is a trusted adviser to clients in the most important industrial and digital industries. Learn more by visiting www.velaw.com or follow us on Twitter @VinsonandElkins or connect with us on LinkedIn.
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.