Chambers UK 2020 Recommends V&E in 4 Practice Areas, Ranks 6 Lawyers
Chambers UK 2020 has ranked Vinson & Elkins in four practice areas. The guide recognizes V&E in Construction: International Arbitration; Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas and Projects UK-wide, as well as in the Construction: Purchaser category in London.
With regard to the firm’s Energy ranking, Chambers lauds V&E’s “ability to handle a range of complex corporate, regulatory and financing matters” and cites a client who says the lawyers “are always accessible and provide a fantastic turnaround time.”
Meanwhile, for Construction: International Arbitration, the firm is noted for its “high quality practice with a global presence” and clients are quoted describing V&E as “an exceptional firm” which is “among the best in the world.”
Chambers also recognizes the following V&E lawyers in the 2020 guide
- Nadine Amr – Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas (Associate to Watch, UK-wide)
- Nick Henchie – Construction: International Arbitration (UK-wide)
- Noel Hughes – Capital Markets: High-Yield Products (London)
- Nabil Khodadad – Projects (UK-wide)
- Alex Msimang – Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas (UK-wide)
- Andrew Nealon – Projects (UK-wide)
For more information, please speak with our media contacts.