- NAPE 2023
Why Vinson & Elkins for Midstream?
Vinson & Elkins has one of the most prominent Midstream Oil & Gas legal practices in the world with a seasoned team of lawyers who have leading experience in acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, investments and ownership of gas and liquids pipelines, gathering systems, storage and processing facilities, terminals and LNG facilities, both under development and in operation. V&E’s expansive midstream practice works in close collaboration with the firm’s renowned regulatory, environmental, tax, capital markets, executive compensation and benefits, intellectual property, and finance lawyers.
Why V&E for Midstream? We Have the Experience
- Clearfork Midstream to Acquire Azure Midstream Energy, Secures Initial Capital Commitment from EnCap Flatrock MidstreamDeals & CasesJanuary 18, 2022
- Deals & CasesJanuary 10, 2023
- Deals & CasesNovember 3, 2022
- Deals & CasesSeptember 7, 2022
- Deals & CasesAugust 17, 2022
- Deals & CasesJune 17, 2022
- Deals & CasesApril 11, 2022
Why V&E for Midstream? We Share Your Goals
Powerhouse in the energy space, particularly excelling in oil and gas transactions and regulatory work.
Chambers USA, 2020 (Client Quote)
Why V&E for Midstream? We Are Recognized Amongst Our Peers
- Band 1Energy: Oil & Gas Transactions, Chambers USA, 2022
- #1Highest volume and value of energy M&A deals in the world since 2005, Dealogic
Why V&E for Midstream? We Have a Deep Bench
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.