- NAPE 2023
Why Vinson & Elkins for Hydrogen?
As the world continues to seek affordable, clean and reliable energy solutions, hydrogen has emerged as one of the potential replacements for traditional hydrocarbons to provide zero-to-low carbon energy. Since its inception in 1917, V&E has been the go-to law firm for forward-thinking energy companies and their investors. Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers has been advising clients on transactions involving the production and marketing of hydrogen for many years, including in the refining, petrochemicals, and mobility sectors. As a result, our lawyers have extensive knowledge on how hydrogen is produced, used, stored, transported, marketed and sold. Our commitment to excellence, coupled with our market-leading approach to solving problems, allows us to collaborate with clients to achieve outstanding results.
- OCI to Start Construction of New World-Scale Hydrogen-Based Blue Ammonia Facility in Texas
- Hyzon Motors Announces Business Combination with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation
- Reuters: Hydrogen North America 2022
- Hydrogen’s Emerging Role in the Energy Transition
- Renewable Reboot: A Download on the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 – Clean Energy Tax Provisions
- Developing & Financing Low Carbon Hydrogen Projects
- DOE Moving Forward to Implement Significant Hydrogen Programs: Seeks Public Input
- Hydrogen Production Technology and Infrastructure Restrictions
- Project Finance and the Hydrogen Wave
Why V&E for H2? We Are Recognized Amongst Our Peers
- Band 1Projects: Power & Renewables (Transactional), Chambers USA, 2022
- Tier 1Energy: Renewable/Alternative Power, The Legal 500, 2022
Why V&E for H2? We Share Your Goals
They are an excellent team that knows the industry, understands its client’s needs and responds accordingly.
Chambers USA 2020, Power & Renewables: Transactional (Interviewee Quote)
Why V&E for H2? We Have a Deep Bench
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.