Nasdaq #TradeTalks – V&E Discusses the Financial Market’s Hottest Sector, Sustainable Finance
Senior Associate, Caitlin Snelson and Nasdaq Global Head of Sustainability, Evan Harvey discuss the financial market’s hottest sector, Sustainable Finance.
While sustainable finance is a relatively new space in the U.S., its popularity among investors is increasing at breakneck speed, with BNEF recently announcing a new record set in sustainable debt. In this interview Caitlin and Evan answer topical questions such as:
- What is sustainable finance?
- Why are firms committing funds to these outlets?
- What kind of innovations are resulting from the influx of sustainable finance?
- What does a law firm bring to a sustainable finance transaction?
- What are clients most concerned about as it relates to sustainable finance?
- How do reporting standards vary across industries as sustainable finance instruments evolve?
For more information on this interview visit here.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.