Developments in Governance and Disclosure: Winter 2018-2019 Supplement
In this release, V&E governance professionals supplement our Winter 2018-2019 quarterly governance update with five recent governance developments.
Inside This Supplement:
- SEC Chairman Clayton Outlines 2019 Agenda
- SEC Request for Comment on Quarterly Reporting
- SEC Expands Use of Regulation A to Reporting Companies
- Proxy Statement Disclosure of Hedging Practices or Policies
- Delaware Chancery Clarifies Permissible Scope of Exclusive Forum Provisions
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.