Developments in Governance and Disclosure: Summer 2018
The V&E governance update provides brief summaries on recent developments with respect to corporate governance, compliance and disclosure. The Summer 2018 Governance Update includes key takeaways from the 2018 proxy and proposal season and discusses recent developments with respect to climate change, cybersecurity and other hot topics.
Inside this issue:
- Introduction: 2018 Proxy and Proposal Season Update
- Three-Year Shareholder Proposal Trends
- 2018 No-Action Request Letter Trends
- Pay Ratio Disclosure Developments
- MeToo During Meeting Season
- Recent Investor Positions
- Recent ESG-Specific Developments
- Climate Change Disclosure Developments
- Yahoo!: The SEC’s First Cybersecurity Disclosure Enforcement Action
- GDPR Summary
- Updated Proxy C&DIs
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.