Developments in Governance and Disclosure: Spring 2019
The V&E governance update provides brief summaries on recent developments with respect to corporate governance, compliance and disclosure. The Spring 2019 Governance Update includes early results from Proxy Season 2019 and an introduction to the new V&E ESG Taskforce.
Inside this Issue:
- Early Results from Proxy Season 2019
- Recent SEC Regulatory Developments
- SEC Rules To Modernize and Simplify Disclosure (FAST Act)
- SEC Diversity Guidance
- The SEC on Human Capital Management
- Digital Assets Grow Up: The SEC Issues a Framework for Blockchain
- State Street Global Advisors Updates Voting Guidelines
- Other Federal and International E&S Developments
- Executives Behaving Badly: Applying the “Musk Principles”
- Critical Audit Matters Update
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.