Webcast: Strategic Preparation for the 2018 10-K and Proxy Season
In this webcast, Sarah Fortt, V&E senior associate, and Ronald Schneider, Director – Corporate Governance Services at Donnelley Financial Solutions, aimed to assist clients prepare for their disclosure obligations for the upcoming 2018 annual report, proxy and meeting season. Sarah and Ron discussed new requirements, key trends and developments, and practical approaches for navigating disclosure requirements, annual meeting preparation and investor engagement.
- Expectations for pay ratio disclosures
- Recent SEC guidance and remarks
- Evolving investor and proxy advisor expectations
- Developing areas of disclosure-related risk
- Drafting techniques and trends for the Form 10-K and proxy statement
- Special considerations for companies in transition
Thank you to Ronald Schneider for joining us for this presentation!
This presentation was recorded and current as of November 30, 2017. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.