V&E / Risk Assistance Network + Exchange (RANE) Energy Investment Roundtable
The energy sector’s recovery from a historic decline in oil prices in 2016 has driven renewed interest in the sector’s investment opportunities. Further fueling this interest is rising demand and advances in technology that are yielding significant cost reductions in the way oil and gas are developed and produced.
This roundtable brought together energy practitioners, investors, and leading experts to discuss investment opportunities in the energy sector and pragmatic ways to mitigate their associated risks in the context of this evolving energy landscape.
- Robert Seber, Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Paul Perea, Managing Director, Co-Head of M&A Investment Banking, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Stephen Richardson, Senior Managing Director, Head of Oil and Gas, Exploration and Production Research, Evercore ISI
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy and Finance for New York
- Greg Radner, Chief Marketing Officer, RANE
An event recap, including a summary of the panelists’ remarks and related reading and resources, may be downloaded here.
For more information about upcoming RANE events, please follow this link.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.