The Clean Power Plan
V&E panel discusses the recently published Clean Power Plan and its potential impacts on the power and clean energy sectors.
- Overviews of the final Clean Power Plan and New Source Rule, including what has changed from proposed rules
- Proposed carbon credit trading scheme to use in regions of the country where EPA has not approved a state plan
- Compliance options for states to meet new standards
- Impacts on fossil fuel-fired electric steam units and stationary combustion turbines
- Opportunities for the clean energy sector
This presentation was recorded and current as of September 16, 2015. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.