Tenth Annual Hydraulic Fracturing Symposium
On October 15, 2020, V&E hosted our tenth annual seminar discussing timely topics surrounding unconventional oil and gas development.
Our shale and hydraulic fracturing legal team provided a comprehensive analysis of the evolving industry landscape in the United States and abroad, including:
- Environmental policy and enforcement developments
- Current status of fracking regulations
- Recent litigation involving unconventional oil and gas
- Labor and safety challenges and considerations
- Overview of market and transactional trends
This presentation was recorded and current as of October 15, 2020. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.