Rebecca Fike to Serve as Panelist at The Texas Lawbook's CLE: SEC Regional Office Update with Eric Werner
1722 Routh Street #1500
Dallas, TX 75201
On Monday, October 2nd, Rebecca Fike will be featured on a panel, along with other former SEC enforcement directors and in-house counsel, for The Texas Lawbook’s CLE, “SEC Regional Office Update with Eric Werner.”
The panelists will provide an update on the key developments and enforcement trends at the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the discussion will be led by current SEC Regional Director Eric Werner.
- Eric Werner: current Director of the SEC’s Fort Worth Regional Office
- Rebecca Fike, Partner, Vinson & Elkins; former SEC Senior Counsel, Division of Enforcement
- Jessica Magee: Partner, Holland & Knight; former SEC Associate Regional Director for Enforcement
- Scott Mascianica: Partner, Holland & Knight; former SEC Assistant Regional Director of Enforcement
- Shamoil Shipchandler: Chief Counsel, Charles Schwab; former Director of the SEC’s Fort Worth Regional Office
- Yuki Whitmire: Associate General Counsel, Vistra Energy
The program will be held in-person at Holland & Knight’s Dallas office but will be recorded and available virtually. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.