Managing the Modern Workplace Through COVID-19
In this program, Vinson & Elkins’ Labor & Employment Counsel addressed the legal challenges employers are currently facing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The panel also discussed how to navigate the challenges of bringing employees back to the workplace.
- Employment-Related Aspects of PPP Loans
- Furloughs and Layoffs
- Repatriating or Furloughing Expatriate Employees
- Return to Work Plans
- Testing and Medical Inquiries
- Refusals to Return to the Workplace
- Dealing with Unions and Concerted Activity
- Liability for Employees Who Get Sick
- Teleworking Issues
This presentation was recorded and current as of May 21, 2020. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.