Considerations for Companies Entering the Federal Contracting Space
On June 17, 2020, HKA and Vinson & Elkins presented a webinar on “Considerations For Companies Entering the Federal Contracting Space.” Vinson & Elkins partner, Dan Graham, along with HKA Partners Greg Bingham and Mike LaCorte spoke on a variety of topics that contractors that are interested in Federal contracting should consider.
To view a copy of the presentation click here.
- General Differences Between Contracting with the Federal Government and Contracting in the Commercial Space
- Risks and Rewards of Contracting with the Federal Government
- Criminal Civil/Administrative Penalties
- “Commercial Item” v. Non-Commercial Item Contracts
- Audit & Oversight
- Strict v. Substantial Performance
- Unilateral Changes
- Terminations for Convenience
- Accounting and Pricing Requirements
- Dispute Resolution
This presentation was recorded and current as of June 17, 2020. Content viewed after this date may no longer be current.
This information is provided by Vinson & Elkins LLP for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.