From the Airports
- The rail service is available in three international airports (Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, Vnukovo), operated by Aeroexpress. See
- Each of the Aeroexpress lines leads to one of the major train terminals in Moscow, which are linked to Moscow metro stations.
- Aeroexpress train from Domodedovo arrives at Paveletskaya train terminal, take Metro circle line from Paveletskaya metro station to Belorusskaya metro station, our office is a walking distance from Belorusskaya metro station (please see directions for Metro below);
- Aeroexpress train from Vnukovo arrives at Kievsky train terminal; take Metro circle line from Kievskaya metro station to Belorusskaya metro station, our office is a walking distance from Belorusskaya metro station (please see directions for Metro below);
- Aeroexpress train from Sheremetyevo arrives at Belorusskaya train terminal, exit from the terminal to the city
- our office is a short walking distance, turn left and pass under the bridge
- continue forward approximately 2 minutes until you see the white church (Nikolai Chudotvorets Church) on the opposite side of the street
- cross the street at the traffic lights and go to the White Square, a fountain is in the middle of the square
- pass between two buildings of “White Square” Business Centre, leaving the church and the fountain behind you
- Business Center at the 4th Lesnoy Pereulok is the next glass office building slightly to the left
- The nearest station is Belorusskaya, the circle line (spelled in Russian as “Belorusskaya koltsevaya” and marked with brown color on the Metro scheme). Our office is about 3 minutes walking from the station.
- At the Belorusskaya circle line station take the stairs to ”Lesnaya ulitsa” (“Лесная улица”), take the stairs on your right in the underground walkway;
- Once you exit the underground, you will see the beautiful white church (Nikolai Chudotvorets Church) to your right and a fountain in the middle of a small square (The White Square). Pass between two buildings of “White Square” Business Centre, leaving the church and the fountain behind you.
- Business Center at the 4th Lesnoy Pereulok is the next glass office building slightly to the left.
- Parking is available in the immediate area around our office building, payable in accordance with the city parking rules. See
For further instructions please call our Moscow Office at 7.495.544.5800.