Seventh Annual Hydraulic Fracturing Symposium
On October 4, 2017, V&E hosted our annual seminar discussing timely topics surrounding unconventional oil and gas development.
Our shale and hydraulic fracturing legal team covered a variety of hot topics:
- Recent technological innovations and how they are being implemented in the field
- Update on state and local regulations impacting the industry
- Litigation developments involving well drilling, completion and production activities
- Worker health and safety protection including OSHA's silica rule
- Transactional trends in each of the significant shale plays
To view the presentation from this event, please download the PDF above.